Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ILIGAN ESCAPADE



Are you ready to have fun? During our escapade at ILIGAN CITY, I can guarantee you that when you go there are Nature’s Park, you’ll experience what I experienced.. It was very fun. I really want to go back there as the staffs that assisted us were so kind, and down to earth. They were so funny, and help us to ease the “fear” feeling.

The trip was given to us WRITERS, but I don’t know what happened when some of the uninvited or not part of the plan were there.. Maybe there is one person who initiated it. I really don’t have any bad feeling to the person, it is just I really don’t like his presence. When he is around, I want to go to a certain place where I couldn’t see him.

Despite that bad ambience we were having during the trip, I could say that it is still a magic. I really want to experience it again. The ZIP.. ZIP.. ZIP.. thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment