Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Run-away Maid of Honor

November 20,2010 (My sister's wedding)


I really can't forgive myself from hurting her.. I ran away from her wedding, I couldn't bare the pain anymore. It started as I wasn't able to walk down the aisle because I was late. The wedding went on, and me and my friends were taking photos outside. Nobody calls us to get inside, until...

Aunt said: Come inside, you need to be there to complete the "abays".. I answered with tears: You need me now to take photos? No one bothers to call me to get inside the church? Right after that, I walked out. I can't believe it will happen, I really was shocked.


I was with my friend that day, and time. I did not attend to her reception. I know it's the greatest mistake I did in my life, but I was just being true to myself.

I know that I owe a sorry to my sister.. I really am sorry, from the bottom of my heart.. I know time will come that both her and I can patch things up..

No comments:

Post a Comment