Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wrong Judgment


They did the wrong judgment, cruelty strikes!

It started with just a piece of words.. I really don’t know why a certain person did the back bite. We used to trust him because we think that he’ll fight for us. We think that he is on our side, but only to found out he was totally nothing, and fool. We feel pity on him actually.
I am writing this blog because I want to share to you what I feel when I hear hurtful words from a friend. I really want to shout, and talk to the person concerned why they are like that. They don’t get what we are trying to imply. We are not after to the cake, we are after to give him importance. We don’t want him to feel that he is neglected or that we don’t care on his special day. That’s the only thing that we want “the hell we care about the cake”…

One says: grow up! I want to say to the person who said it: Go and grow up! My heart is bleeding, my mind is aching. I want to talk to the people involved to clarify things,  I don’t want to hear any bad things regarding us, my friends because from the very beginning we initiated it. We started it! How could they think that we are just after with a piece of cake? Silly!

I was really hurt.. We are hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment